Nitro MilkStache Terms & Conditions
STANDARD PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES
‘Cassels Brewing Co’ means all companies in the Cassels Brewing Co and ANNEX Ltd.
The ‘Promoter’ is Cassels Brewing Co.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) all Cassels Brewing Co employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families. [‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.]
(b) all people under the age of 18 years
(c) all people who have won a prize from the company running this promotion in the last 14 days.
- These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to Cassels Brewing Co Nitro MilkStache competition. (collectively the ‘Promotion’) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – online, radio, print or a connected device. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (‘the ‘ Specific Rules’) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- Cassels Brewing Co reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Cassels Brewing Co reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Cassels Brewing Co decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Cassels Brewing Co exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’)
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’)
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by a message from Cassels Brewing Co to the social media handle they entered from be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Cassels Brewing Co. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- All prizes will be posted out to the winners on Thursday morning of every week and participants are unable to receive their prizes at The Brewery Restaurant.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Cassels Brewing Co in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
Cassels Brewing Co Responsibility
Cassels Brewing Co reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
Cassels Brewing Co takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Force Majeure or otherwise.
Prize cannot be redeemed for Cash or any other kind credit to Cassels Brewing Co of any nature.
Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.