Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Cassels & Sons Brewing Co, 3 Garlands Road, Woolston Christchurch.
Telephone: 03 389 1065
3. Entry is only open to NZ residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Beer Spot stores associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 01/10/2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 31/10/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
7. Purchase any Eligible Product (as defined below) from a Beer Spot (“Qualifying Transaction”).
“Eligible Products” are as follows:
● Cassels & Sons Brewing Co, Beer range
● Cassels & Sons Brewing Co, Cider range
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Eligible Products purchased in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
12. Entrants must retain either their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. The draw will take place at on 01/11/2018. The winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win the Cassels & Sons Brewing Co beer fridge, filled with beer and one refill
• Cassels & Sons Brewing Co branded glass fronted fridge;
• Filled with the following Cassels & Sons range of beers including 24 x 518ml bottles of Milk Stout, 24 x 518ml bottles of Extra Pale Ale, 24 x 518ml bottles of Red IPA, 24 x 518ml of Pilsner 24 x 518ml bottles of One Pale Ale and 12 x 518ml of Double Cream Milk Stout) ; and
• One free refill includes 24 x 518ml bottles of Milk Stout, 24 x 518ml bottles of Extra Pale Ale, 24 x 518ml bottles of Red IPA, 24 x 518ml of Pilsner and 24 x 518ml bottles of One Pale Ale; valid until 31 October 2019.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels.
18. Total prize pool value is over NZ $3,000
19. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 01/12/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form – if required.
23. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use, taking of or participation in any element of the prize.