WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Our website uses industry-wide technologies, such as “cookies”, to collect information about the use of our websites and email communications in order to improve your online experience. When visiting this website, your browser will download and store cookies on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies may contain certain personal information about you, which help us to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customisation settings you have previously specified, and our ability to personalise your online experience would be limited. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Required cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to sign into secure areas of our site.
- Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of users and sessions and to see how users move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Personalisation and functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, previous pages visited and contextual data.
- Advertising cookies. Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cassels Brewing Co. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. We may use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may share this information with third parties for advertising, remarketing and other purposes.
Pages on this website may use the following cookies:
Google Tag Manager sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage, and also to understand the user journey so that we can improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Description: It distinguishes users
Description: It distinguishes users
Description: It passes data on visitor tracking
Description: It retrieves a Client ID from AMP Client ID service
Description: It provides campaign information about the user
Description: It determines unique visitors
Social Media ‘Pixels’ are a small amount of code on a webpage or in an email notification which run every time you visit a web page. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalise your experience with us.
Description: Control over the “Follow us on Facebook” and “Like” buttons
Description: Track of the first and last Facebook page visited by the user
Description: Allow sharing content via Twitter
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 00 64 0800 667 789
Or write to us at: 3 Garlands Road, Woolston, Christchurch, New Zealand
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cassels Brewing has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner. Contact details can be found here https://www.privacy.org.nz/about-us/contact/