- Style: NZ Pale Ale
- ABV: 4.9%
- Hops: Goldings, Motueka, Pacifica
- Malts: Ale, Caramalt, Vienna, Wheat malts
- Awards: 2019 AIBA Gold Medal, 2018 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Bronze, 2018 Dublin Craft Beer Cup Bronze, 2017 International Beer Cup Bronze, 2016 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Bronze
Available in 518ml & 328ml 6-packsWorld-renowned Nelson Sauvin hops deliver brazen, grassy, citrus-fruit aromatics, with flavours of white-wine, juicy peach, and orange-rind. Pilsner and Vienna malts lend toasted, bready malt flavours, and hints of caramel sweetness. A touch of wheat softens the lengthy bitterness and crisp finish; creating a uniquely smooth, sessionable New Zealand pale ale.
- Style: Red IPA
- ABV: 6.6%
- Hops: East Kent Goldings, Motueka, NZ Fuggles, US Calypso, Waimea
- Malts: Cara, Pils, Specialities, Vienna
- Awards: 2019 Dublin Craft Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2019 World Beer Awards Country Winner, 2018 AIBA Beer Awards Bronze, 2018 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Bronze
Available in 518ml & 328ml 6-packsVibrant, copper-coloured, with ruby-red highlights, and a rich, tan head; our Red IPAs complexity is all too apparent. Prominent pine-needle and citrus hop aromas, bold flavours of bitter-orange and grapefruit. The toffee-sweet, caramel malts and creamier mouthfeel balance beautifully amidst lingering bitterness, gentle alcoholic warmth, and a subtle, toasty aftertaste.
- Style: NZ Pilsner
- ABV: 5.3%
- Hops: Motueka, Nelson Sauvin
- Malts: Carapils, Pilsener, Vienna
- Awards: 2018 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Silver, 2018 World Beer Awards Country Winner
Available in 518mlPouring brilliantly clear and pale golden; our Dry Hopped Pilsner exemplifies the finest in New Zealand ingredients. Motueka and Nelson Sauvin hops contribute juicy lime, sauvignon grape, and subtle juniper berry characters. The predominantly Pilsner malt-base provides a crisp body. Cracker-like flavours and sweetness, perfectly complementing the firm, bitter finish and refreshingly dry mineral aftertaste.
- Style: Milk Stout
- ABV: 5.2%
- Hops: Fuggles, Green Bullet
- Malts: Ale, Chocolate, Crystal, Oat, Roast Black, Vienna
- Awards: 2019 AIBA Beer Awards Bronze, 2019 Dublin Craft Beer Cup Bronze, 2019 World Beer Awards World’s Best Milk Stout, 2019 World Beer Awards World’s Best Milk Stout & Porter, 2018 AIBA Beer Awards Silver, 2018 Dublin Craft Beer Cup Silver, 2018 International Beer Challenge Silver, 2018 World Beer Awards Country Winner, 2018 New World Beer & Cider Bronze, 2016 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Gold, 2015 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Silver
Available in 518ml & 328ml 6-packsObsidian-black with a velvety, tan head, our Milk Stout is traditionally brewed with non-fermentable lactose sugar for a luscious, full-bodied mouthfeel. Aromas of bittersweet chocolate, dried fruits, and bold coffee-and-cream flavours all descend on the senses, while soft roasted-malt bitterness keeps the sweetness in check. Welcome to the dark side of craft beer.The best stout in the world.
- Style: American Pale Ale
- ABV: 5.4%
- Hops: NZ Chinook, Taiheke
- Malts: Caramel Malt, Carapils, Vienna, Wheat malts
- Awards: 2017 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Bronze, 2014 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Silver
This delightfully fruity, aromatic beer gets its lead from the abundance of fresh West Coast U.S.A. hops. A top-fermented ale style, the American Pale Ale beer is a recent addition to the Cassels & Sons collection. The tropical fruit salad and passionfruit flavours give way to a clean and light bitter finish.
- Style: Lager
- ABV: 4.3%
- Hops: Pacifica
- Malts: Caramalt, Carapils, Munich, Pils
- Awards: 2017 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Bronze, 2015 Brewers Guild of NZ Awards Silver
Pale golden with a lingering, white foam, this Lager’s as easy on the eye as it is on the palate. Subtle orange peel and mandarin citrus notes, mildly peppery hop flavour, and restrained bitterness; complementing a soft, bready, malt base and gentle sweetness on the finish.
- ABV: 8.1%
A New Zealand interpretation, our Double Cream Milk Stout is intensely rich, strong and malty with a creamy, almost velvet texture. A full bodied stout with dark mocha and chocolate aromatics. Our Double Cream Milk Stout contains a non-fermentable lactose sugar derived from 100% pure New Zealand milk.
- Style: Black IPA
- ABV: 6.5%
- Awards: 2019 AIBA Silver
Available in 518mlA smooth, dark brew, layering chocolate and caramel notes against a hint of floral hops to create a taste sensation. This Black IPA is well-balanced and clean with a pleasant hop bitterness, the slightly spicy Heart of Darkness will lure you in.
- Style: IPA
- ABV: 6.2%
Our heavy-handed dry hopping of a comprehensive mix of West Coast U.S.A hops with only a touch of ale malt has created an aggressively hoppy brew. With a hint of citrus and peppery pine flavours, the hop bitterness in this beer will wake up your tastebuds and pull you back for more.