1kg pork ribs
100ml barbecue sauce
100ml tomato sauce
5-10 drops of tabasco sauce
100ml sweet chilli sauce
20ml soy sauce
150ml Cassels American Pale Ale
Salt and cracked peppee
Black and white sesame seeds.
- Put all liquids in a bowl and whisk together
- Place pork ribs in to mixture
- Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours, 12-24 hours is better
- Take pork ribs out of marinade and place on a tray lined with baking paper
- Roast in oven at 180 – 200°C for 40 -50 minutes, turning the ribs every 10 minutes and basting with the marinade
- Season with salt and cracked pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.